Do you have the ability to effectively and efficiently provide customer service and communication?
If so, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply could have a great opportunity for you in Indianapolis, Indiana!
Kirby Risk Electrical Supply, a division of Kirby Risk Corporation, has a Project Folder Coordinator opportunity for the right candidate. If you are proficient at providing sales assistance by maintaining accurate and up to date project folders, this position could be for you!
The candidate will originate, prepare and maintain project folders in accordance with Kirby Risk Project Management Order Entry Standards:
- Creates billing log for all projects. Delivers logs to the appropriate account manager or inside sales for approval. Copies approved log and places in folder. Monitors each vendor's billing.
- Logs in each vendor billing in folder. This should also include any "change orders".
- Ensures project billing is accurate.
- Change Orders -use the vendor and customer billing sheets to adjust pricing.
- Logs all submittals on Project Tracking Form.
- Logs all shipping dates on the Project Tracking form and advises our customers of all dates. Logs in the actual ship date.
- Confirms factory promise ship dates and communicates information weekly. Informs management of changes.
- Copies project tracking form to account manager and inside sales within two weeks of the ship date.
- Updates Account Managers on vendor billings per project.
The candidate will also keep file information updated, monitor and report upcoming project opportunities and interact with other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
The candidate's background should include college level coursework or equivalent work experience, and at least 2 years of electrical products sales experience. The candidate should also have excellent interpersonal and customer contact skills, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, demonstrate computer skills and aptitude, and have the ability to effectively set priorities and meet deadlines.
The candidate must possess the ability to sit for extended periods of time, talk or hear both in person and by telephone and use hands repetitively to operate, finger, handle or feel standard office equipment and reach with hands and arms. The candidate may be required to travel on occasion for training purposes.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Friday, July 19, 2013.
Refer to Job #01357. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any responses not reflecting the education/skills/experience required will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer